For the first time in 14 years of business, we worked into December on our fall clean-up process. The weeks leading up to the Thanksgiving holiday were rather soggy, with a healthy mix of rain and snowfall. We had crews working around-the-clock whenever possible to tidy up landscapes.
For those areas needing any attention that we were unable to address this fall, we can certainly work on as part of our Spring Clean-up service in March/April of 2014.
We are already looking forward to the spring of 2014! Once the weather breaks, we are at your service, and it is typically mid March – early April…WEATHER PENDING! Fertilizer applications will begin at this time as well. Be on the lookout for a notice in the mail or phone call from a Clutch representative in March of 2014!
The Spring Clean-up process includes:
1. Overall cleaning of beds and turf as well as removal of unwanted debris
2. Raking away stone/salt debris left by city plows from your tree lawn
3. Most importantly raking away any snow mold from your lawn.
Have a Happy & Healthy Holiday Season and blessed New Year!
Aaron Frank & Paul Wolanin, Owners
** We Want To Hear From You! **
We pride ourselves on delivering quality service at an affordable rate and your feedback is important to us. Please take a moment to fill out our Customer Service Survey. Thank you!
• Refer a friend or family member and receive a $50 invoice credit!
(New customer must remain full time and $50 credit will be issued after 4 fulfilled invoice periods)
• We're now offering gutter cleaning! Call 440-884-4001 to schedule your appointment!
“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire; it is the time for home.”
― Edith Sitwell